Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Long time no see

Wow! That was a long break! One year after my last post I can finally find some time to write again. Many things have happened since then, but the one thing that remains the same is how happy I am with my Fuji x100s. I recently bought the new TCL-X100 which has been a great addition to my camera, giving me the ability to shoot not only 35mm but also 50mm. I will test it thoroughly later this month.

Photo by digital-trends

In my upcoming posts I will share some pictures from my trip to New York, Washington and Oregon. And just to get things going...A picture of the soviet army monument in the center of Sofia that I took last weekend. This shot has been quite elusive because there is no water in that spot in general. But because of some recent rain, I was able to finally get it.


1/250s, f/11, ISO 500

No comments:

Post a Comment