Monday, October 14, 2013

Morning Sunshine

          After an unexpected trip to the Customs Office I found myself  close to the South Park of Sofia. And since the x100s is always with me I went in search of some early morning landscapes. Parks are usually packed with so many people, you cant really appreciate their beauty. Early Monday morning meant there were only some joggers around, and I had the park all to myself.

1/125s  f/8 at ISO320
1/160s  f/4 at ISO640
I decided to try the macro mode on some maple leafs, finding an interesting one proved to be a difficult task, since most of them were quite dry, but I think I ended up with a good one.

1/60s  f/5.6 at ISO500
           The light kept on changing from long shadows to glowing light in the crowns of the trees.

1/125s  f/5.6 at ISO500
          This pond was absolutely gorgeous, not a ripple in the water and a perfect reflection, I immediately regretted still not having a CPL filter on a 49mm thread, but I had to make due without it. It turned out to be one of my favourite pictures I've taken so far with the x100s. The more I think about it, I realise that I wouldn't have taken any of those pictures with my old Nikon D700 because it would be in my bag, at home. Having the x100s with me all the time, makes it the best camera I've ever had.

1 comment:

  1. As people say, the best camera in the world is the one you have with you...

    ReplyDelete